Private Dance Lessons
Private lessons are the best way for you to receive the individual attention to help you sharpen your dance skills and increase the rate at which you master dance. Thus private dance lessons will give you the most value for your time invested taken individually or with a partner. So what are some of the major benefits of private lessons?
- Do you have a hectic schedule? Private lessons are tailored around your schedule.
- Individual attention ensures the most rapid and thorough absorption of the material YOU want to master. You will benefit from the undivided attention your dance instructor as we will focus on working on the subtitles you need to master, not what other students need.
- You will be able to learn at your own pace. Let's face it, everyone learns at different rates. Some people can just watch something once and get it(don't you hate that?). Where other people learn by watching multiple times or by doing. We are all different. So in a private lesson we will tailor the pace and methodology to how you learn.
- Regardless of if you have a dance partner or not, your dance instructor will dance with you frequently during your dance lessons. Your dance instructor will serve as an excellent mentor and example of proper dance style that can only be "felt" by feeling the proper form and technique of a dance.
- You are much less likely to develop bad dance habits. In a group class the instructor just does not have enough eyes to watch every student at all times and thus bad dance habits can develop under the radar. But in a private dance class under the watchful eye of your dance instructor, he/she will be able to quickly identify and correct any errors before they develop into dreaded bad habits and form.
- Private lessons are just that, private. If you are shy and uncomfortable with your dance skills, well private lessons are for you. No one to see you or to judge you. Then once you feel comfortable with your dance skills, you can join us at one of our group of social dance lessons.
- Private dance lessons are quite simply the fastest way for you to learn how to dance.
What are some other advantages of taking private dance lessons at Dance Times Square?
Student Showcase - Dance Time Square offers you the ability to show your dance skills at once of our many student showcases held throughout the year. Impress your family and friends with your new dance skills in this fun and exciting venue!
Competition - Ready to make the move up to competitive dancing? Students can compete with their instructors in dance competitions nationally and internationally. Please inquire about competitive dance offerings at Dance Times Square.
At Dance Times Square we have the best of the best dance instructors in the world! Our instructors have won several national and international championships. Whether you want to learn Salsa, Cha Cha, Waltz, Tango, Foxtrot, Quickstep, Hustle, West Coast Swing, East Coast Swing, Rumba, Samba, Bolero, Mambo, Merengue, or Viennese Waltz, private lessons with one of our world class dance instructors will give you the confidence you need to get out on the floor.
If you are still reading this you obviously want to give dancing a try. So what is stopping you? You never know until you try, so why don't you give it a chance? Give us a call to schedule an introductory lesson so we can help you meet your dancing goals! We have packages to suit anyones schedule and needs, call for additional information and pricing.
Call 212-994-9500 to schedule your private dance lesson today!